Getting Inked

Everything and everyone has a story. Often, these stories are expressed through ink. Here I hope to share some experiences stated through the ink of tattoos and the ink of poetic writings. Some will be personal, and some will be through the lives of others.

If you have an inked story to share, let me know (jk.ink.mail@gmail.com). Send in a photo and your story and I will feature it here.

Even after the ink dries, the meaning underneath runs.

Enjoy.

2/8/09

Delicious

The clouds are moving awful fast
I wonder if we can catch them -
What once looked like a koala bear
Now looks like a dragon.

I want to pull them from the sky
To keep them by my bed -
Still just like a photograph
To keep inside my head.

But they will play so far away
In a place apart from ours -
Shifting in a sky of blue
Until we find the stars.

~JK 2/8/09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case I never told you this... you are very talented. I love you!